Each day has it’s dawn and it’s dusk. So is life, sometimes all so bright and then the next moment it’s dark. But darkness won’t last forever, it is replaced again by the light.
My journey through WP has been with such ups and downs, i love writing but many times am just so far from this space of my life, i am much irregular and honestly must admit, am very insincere blogger! And as i return today, i feel so exaggerated being nominated for this lovely award by sweet sensational Krissy. She is so vivacious, a fighter, a strong woman to kick troubles like Beckham, adoring and kind. Her writings reflect her inner strength and portray her hidden inspirations that surely can turn one up through hard times. So if yo haven’t been through her words, i strongly urge you to stop by her blog and am sure you guys will love Krissy ❤ .
I take this opportunity to thank you my friend, more a sister Krissy for believing on me and being a motivational part of my family, your love has kept me come back and write more..So am accepting your appreciation without any more delays.
Here are the simple rules for participating:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs, notify them.
Here are my answers to the two questions asked by Krissy.
1)What does the definition of Sisterhood mean to you?
Sisterhood is believing on each other even when the world is upside down, being the shelter, being the shoulder, sharing the craziest of the secrets and mischievous part of one. It’s holding onto one another even when everyone else has left your side. Sisterhood is strings of two hearts connected, synchronized into one 🙂 ❤
2)What is your purpose in Life?
My purpose is to gather smiles as much as i could so in the end, when it’s time to go, i can carry all smiles and lay down in peace 🙂
Here are my 10 questions to my bloggers-
- How blogging has changed your life?
- What you like to do when not writing/ blogging?
- What “Sisterhood” means to you?
- Are stars more beautiful or the butterflies? Why?
- Are you a dream-writer?
- Which song you heard recently seems to be sung just for you?
- Can hatred win a war? As we see now in Syria crisis?
- If you have wings to fly, where you wanna fly to?
- If given the wish, whom would you like to exchange yourself with?
- What you can’t resist to eat?
Its always difficult choosing just a few when the list is unlimited. But to follow the rule, i nominate you guys, but with this i also nominate ALL MY FAMILY here at WP, feel free to be a part of this :)I hope you have fun and accept this award:
Hope you enjoy 🙂