Am so excited accepting my “second-award” at WordPress, so thankful to “busy lady” for nominating me. She is such a darling, a calm personality reflecting with happiness and a positive outlook, a profound poetess and a loving person. If you haven’t checked her blog, i so recommend others to have a quick look, am sure it would be a sweet treat to 🙂
The Rules for accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
2) Tell 7 things about yourself
3) Nominate 15 bloggers
4) Link to their sites and let them know of the nomination.
7 things about myself- 🙂
1) Am so optimistic no matter what life brings my way.
2) I am so in love with animals and seem to have inherited this from my mom.
3) When am into a thing, i won’t easily surrender till i get my work done.
4) I love writing and many of my creations are ones i’ve written while dreaming 🙂
5) Am “foodaholic” but specially i love cuisines made by my mother and i love cooking
6) I have home-sickness or more accurately, mother-sickness, i can’t stay away from her for more than 4-5 days and keep travelling back and forth between by home and town where i work.
7) I love watching the skies for they seem to inspire me and are the secrets of my being happy and hopeful 🙂
Most of the blogs that I love and follow are done by established bloggers who already have a huge following and already have awards BUT to nominate for awards reflects our appreciation and trust on them. My list is endless but as the rules say to nominate 15 bloggers, am so confused in choosing! I would love to nominate following “members of the family”